Job title: Business Data Analyst
Job description: Point32Health is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as a Business Data Analyst. This role is responsible for business system and data analytic and operational assignments in support of departmental objectives, functioning as analytic and technical support on a broad array of assignments.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Capture and document business/data requirements for data integration, reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Support projects by facilitating meetings, capturing critical risk, assumptions, decisions, issues
- Draft simple technical specification
- Evaluate and deliver ad-hoc requests, execute user acceptance test cases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
- BA or BS in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MBA desirable
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly with minimum 1 year of prior experience using SQL, SAS or Business Intelligence tools like MicroStrategy/Tableau
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks as well as strong written and oral communication skills
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
This job has been posted by IgnyteAI on behalf of Point32Health. IgnyteAI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of IgnyteAI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R7030
Location: Quincy, MA
Job date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 07:48:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!