Job title: Conversion Data Analyst
Company: Gainwell Technologies
Job description: Be part of a team that unleashes the power of leading-edge technologies to help improve the health and well-being of those most vulnerable in our country and communities. Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. You’ll add to your technical credentials and certifications while enjoying a generous, flexible vacation policy and educational assistance. We also have comprehensive leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
As a Conversion Data Analyst , you are responsible for performing research and requirement analysis, creation and design of mapping documents, and presents findings to appropriate team members, clients and vendors. Determines best practices and provides suggestions on how to improve current practices. The candidate is expected to be able to develop mapping documents. Perform analysis on data to understand and create transformation logic that meets the business requirements documented. Support other team members as needed to help complete the conversion tasks.
Your role in our mission
- Creates accurate mapping documents according to the mapping process.
- Works toward delivering a first draft solution to ETL for coding, by rapidly understanding which details about the mapping can be deferred.
- Supports DSD creation and response.
- Presents analysis and design recommendations to lead MITA teams, customer and/or vendors into the acceptance of the design.
- Supports the ETL developers based on the mappings created.
- Works closely with configuration team and DBAs to ensure synchronicity of configuration to interfaces and mappings.
- Refines mapping documents, adding more detail and filling out deferred material as questions are resolved.
- Uses SQL, data models, data element dictionary and schema to perform data and business analysis.
- Creates unit test cases for area of responsibility.
- Validates test plan results that satisfy the detailed design goals.
- Updates technical specifications and mappings.
- Supports Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years QNXT/Schema knowledge
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare/business knowledge in member, eligibility, TPL, claims processing, provider, pharmacy claims and prior authorization
- Good/Excellent SQL skills (5+ years)
- Good Oral/Written communication skills
What you should expect in this role
- Work remotely within the United States.
- 10% or less in Travel
The pay range for this position is $64,900.00 – $92,700.00 per year, however, the base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a , and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You’ll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our and visit our for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Expected salary: $64900 – 92700 per year
Job date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 22:13:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!