Job title: E-commerce and Brand Merchandising Specialist
Job description: As the E-commerce and Brand Merchandising Specialist, you will oversee the e-commerce and merchandising operations for one of the most recognizable brands. We are looking for a passionate business-minded candidate to lead our merchandising, buying and retail efforts for various initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate an e-commerce website that sells and ships physical goods internationally.
- Oversee site optimization initiatives.
- Work alongside the Brand Marketing team to send and create email marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular inventory updates on new product launches to celebrate successes and highlight opportunities.
- Compile monthly sales reports for the team using a variety of graphs and tools.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of products being stored in multiple locations.
- Facilitate the movement of inventory between locations. Track and manage shipments.
- Anticipate sales trends and ensure that merch is proactively reordered, and supply remains consistent.
- Work with our warehouse and shipping fulfillment centers to ensure products reach customers.
- Work online with manufacturers big and small in Canada, the United States and Asia to produce custom-made and branded goods.
- Track and monitor shipments from manufacturers and know how to handle customs paperwork.
- Assist in growing our brand through merch initiatives, and outfit some of today’s most popular models and online personalities.
- Work alongside our award-winning marketing and social media teams, and an extensive group of web developers, graphics designers and SEO specialists.
- Contribute to new clothing drops, merchandise collections, and collaborations.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Marketing, Business OR relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in buying, merchandising, e-commerce, or related fields.
- Experience working with WooCommerce/WordPress or similar e-commerce platforms.
- Experience drafting sales reports detailing product performance, analyzing results and presenting sales/product insights.
- Experience working with Google Analytics/GA4, SEO and Ad Campaigns.
- Proven experience in producing, sampling, and ordering physical goods (aka “merch”) that use a variety of print processes.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Excel and CSV Data files.
- Proactive, self-starter and results-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of general graphic design, photo editing skills and technical printing processes (embroidery, screen printing, PMS color codes, textiles and finishes) for physical products
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 03:00:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!