Job title: HR Data Analyst, Workday
Company: Wheeler Staffing Partners
Job description: Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a HR Data Analyst, Workday with a healthcare client in Fayetteville, NC. The Human Resource Data Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics. Works closely in the development and maintenance of the HR Division dashboards and key performance indicators. This position plays a vital role in collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting HR processes and data. This is an on-site role, reporting to the Fayetteville office Mon-Fri. COVID vaccination required unless medical or religious exemption.
HR Data Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Assess reporting needs as directed by HR Operations and/or the CHRO.
- Design and develop dashboards within Workday, PowerPoint, Excel, or other type of analytical tool such as Tableau. Coordinates the infrastructure required for the production of the dashboards.
- Assist in the building of data sets to assure understanding in the explanation of the dashboards.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Prepares and compiles reports for Labor Management and plays an active role in the job requisition approval process to include job requisition approval and/or corrections.
- Performs audits as directed by HR Operations.
- Participates in Workday upgrades to include testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
HR Data Analyst Job Requirements:
Bachelors degree in human resources, business administration, computer science or another related field is required. SHRM certification preferred.
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with human resource management systems (HRIS) such as Workday, Infor, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Workday experience highly desired
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations. Experience utilizing data analytics tools to analyze business data and build dashboards is required
- Familiarity with HR operations, such as hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding and working experience with back-end technologies including APIs and webs services is preferred
- An in-depth understanding of labor laws.
WSP specializes in filling your companys contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Job date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:12:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!