Job title: Senior Business Data Analyst (R7047, R7048)
Job description: The Sr Business Data Analyst will be responsible for completing complex business system and data analytic assignments in support of departmental objectives, functioning as a senior analytic and technical lead on a broad array of assignments.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Collaborates with internal business and external vendor constituents to conduct analytic assignments in support of requested business solution(s).
- Creates a technology roadmap in support of a business strategy with business leadership across multiple departments.
- Ensures that appropriate requirements, associated business rules and data standards, and technical specifications for requested solutions are documented.
- Develops design recommendations commensurate of requested solution, ensuring recommendations comply with corporate architectural standards and federal and state regulations and/or mandates pertaining to the privacy and security of the company’s core data assets.
- Facilitates review of design with governing committees.
- Plans, develops and implements solution designs of significant scope and complexity.
- Solutions may include application or extract program code, production reports and analytic finding reports. Independently develops solutions of considerable scope and complexity.
- Leads teams of junior analysts to fulfill components of solutions with significant scope and complexity.
- Leads quality assurance (QA) and user acceptance testing planning for developed solutions, and participates with business requesters in their user acceptance testing once QA testing is successfully completed.
- Develops and trains IT and business personnel on test strategies, plans, and scripts and executes test procedures to ensure compliance of developed solution with documented specifications. Reports test results to project stakeholders.
- Collaborates to maintain core reference domain content via master data management tools. Monitors core dataset quality thresholds to identify dataset content issues that require resolution.
- Initiates and manages constituent-specific data remediation projects to resolve prioritized issues.
- Monitors production processes of previously implemented information management solutions to proactively achieve error-free performance standards.
- Performs analysis to establish root cause(s) of identified issues through implementation and documentation of necessary modifications.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
- MA/MBA/MS or equivalent exp. Advanced degree.
- 5 years of experience, including a minimum of 3 years in health care data warehouse environment.
- Experience in MicroStrategy Web report development, understanding of its architecture and schema objects;
- Experience with documenting requirements, use cases, test cases, success criteria
- Experience in Master Data Management.
- Experience in database systems (Teradata, Oracle), as well as end-user analytic tools like MicroStrategy Web
- Superior analytic problem-solving skills, including business process and data analytics.
- Data knowledge in finance or clinical side of insurance business; demonstrated ability to develop and deliver data analytic solutions of a complex nature.
Who We Are
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Point32Health. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R7047, R7048
Location: Melrose, MA
Job date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 07:49:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!