Job title: Senior Pricing Data Analyst
Company: ZT Systems
Job description: About the Role
A Business Planning Senior Data Analyst develops, creates, implements, delivers, trains, and communicates new processes and controls for ZT pricing and costing teams. They will work with multiple stakeholders in the creation and delivery of solutions for the team.
What You Will Do
- Collection, organization, and manipulation of data from various sources to generate automated or systemic workflows.
- Upload, archive, and structure data in ZT warehouses (data lakes)
- Resolve issues relating to data discrepancies.
- Maintain records and files of costs and pricing.
- Preform data analysis, reports, and prepare recommendations.
- Identify/recognize problems from various perspectives (cross-org) to understand implications and propose solutions.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong proficiency in bulk data manipulation utilizing both Python (pandas, NumPy) and SQL-structured queries
- Working knowledge of Git version control, both local commits and collaborative merge maintenance
- 3+ years of relevant experience designing and presenting visualizations from various flat data sources using Tableau
- Understanding of a standard purchase order process and its impact across business KPIs and analytics
- Familiarity with Agile project management tools (Jira, Gitlab) and a desire to utilize them
- Deep Excel familiarity including pivot tables, efficient cell referencing functions, and aggregation methodologies
- Strong collaboration and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with independent judgement to deal with ambiguity
- Attentiveness to details, accuracy, and ability to prioritize
- Advanced analytical thinking, short/ long-term planning and data analysis skills
- Strong teamwork skills to work with multiple teams across organizations
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, social, commercial and attentiveness to detail
- Drives for results combined with strategic agility and high quality of work
- Strong analytical skills
- Results Oriented: Drives for results combined with strategic agility and high quality of work
- Effective Communication: Share and communicate information at appropriate level of details for audiences.
- Planning and Implementation: Establish tasks, determine plans, and take actions in self-driven environment.
About ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
What We Offer
When you join ZT, you’ll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed to help you get the most out of life.
ZT Group Int’l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location: Monsey, NY
Job date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 07:58:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!