Job title: Sr. Manager, Graphic Design
Company: Compass Group
Job description: You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
This role leads a team of graphic designers that support the centralized marketing team with construction of the communication assets for all marketing programs. This position ensures business initiatives and projects are delivered in full and on-time, driving incremental sales growth.
This Sr. Manager role takes business objectives and brings to life concepts from ideation to implementation. The Sr. Manager is responsible for the design process from start to finish and are expected to manage their deadlines and competing priorities effectively. This role reports to the Sr. Director or Marketing. This role requires interaction in-office, with senior leaders and clients in the company.
How you will make an impact:
- Understand business objectives and design communication assets that shifts consumer behaviour and drives revenue
- Effectively manage and coach a team of 2 graphic designers and productivity
- Produce storyboards, manage productions of video content and edit videos as needed including commercial style promotional videos and “reels”. Animation skills are a must have
- Build and produce a wide variety of communication assets including large scale print, digital, motion, flyers, billboards, newsletters, etc.
- Up-to-date on social trends, and creating social media relevant content in a timely and effective manner
- Effective management and scheduling of multi-level digital screen software/CMS – deploying timed, nation-wide campaigns, with 100% accuracy
- Up-to-date on the latest design trends, outside-the-box thinker, able to introduce new creative ideas and solutions to execution problems
- Present creative ideas and concepts to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Degree in Graphic Design or directly related field
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of related experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Able to multi-task and balance a multitude of projects and priorities at the same time
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to receive feedback well
- Knowledge of retail marketing an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact for further information.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 22:25:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!